Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Wacky Wednesday Winners are....

The winner of my thank you gift is Shell...(DW)...YAY! You deserve it, sweetie. It is a little surprise, so hang in there til you get it. Please email me your address so i can get it on its way.


Now...for the drawing of the $10 gift certificate to my store, The Odd Sparrow. I am please to announce that the random number generator at random.org has selected #6...that is Janet of Beloved Creations! YAY! I will send you an email about how to redeem your gift certificate.

Congratulations, ladies, and thank you for playing Wacky Wednesday on my blog. We had a load of fun.

2 comments:

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

YAYYY ... two very sweet and very deserving ladies !

Papermoonies said...

Hi there I appreciate your comment on my earlier blog. I will be hosting giveaways every month. I signed up to your email newsletter. perhaps you would be interested in following my blog?
http://www.papermoonies.blogspot.com

Scented Pinecone Sachets

Scented Pinecone Sachets
Hand-dipped