Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wacky Wednesday fun!

Today is Wacky Wednesday, the day when we go a little crazy with a lot of fun on my website The Odd Sparrow. Your challenge today is simple. You need to find ONE item in my web shop that is hand sewn with navy homespun fabric done in a very tiny checked print with an item ON it that can be found on a barn.

When you have located this item, you must do the following:

Email me at oddsparrow@msn.com
Indicate the item by item number.

On THURSDAY morning, I will pick a winner from all of the submissions. This winner will receive the item for which you are all searching.

B-U-T W-A-I-T !!!!!

That isn't all that wacky is it????

Nope...that it is not! That's why there will be a second drawing for a $10.00 gift certificate to my site (not including shipping). That's right...two chances to win!!! SOOOOO...get hunting...time is a-tickin'!

1 comment:

Patricia said...

My head is so screwy tonight I had to make notes on what I'm looking for.
Pat
Patricia Rose-A Potpourri of Fabric, Fragrance and Findings
www.patriciarose-apotpourri.com
www.patriciarose-apotpourriof.blogspot.com

Scented Pinecone Sachets

Scented Pinecone Sachets
Hand-dipped