Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Wacky Wednesday!

Guess what? I have decided that we need some FUN around here!!! Every WEDNESDAY I will be providing a little fun and excitement. Here's the deal....

1. You must come to my blog right here for your instructions.
2. There may involve something on my site, so be prepared to hop on over there.
3. There will be prizes on a MONTHLY basis, or even MORE FREQUENTLY...depending on the event/game.

SOOOOOOOOOO...you don't want to miss this...no way, no how! MARK YOUR CALENDAR!!! We start next week, April 15. I am SURE you need a little fun on tax day, now don't you???

2 comments:

Lisa McDonald said...

Carolyn

I can hardly wait until tomorrow!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Forget Wacky Wednesday...can you say Wacky Weeks? I am officially losing my mind...and with legal drugs also :-)
Susan

Scented Pinecone Sachets

Scented Pinecone Sachets
Hand-dipped