I totally forgot!!! I was tagged by Gail at http://www.cupcakesandcutestuff.blogspot.com/ last week and since then I have also been tagged by Andie of http://www.thebrownbee.blogspot.com/ . They tagged me to tell you 7 things about myself...things that just maybe you did not know already.
1. When I was little, I had a pink shag carpet in my bedroom. Now that may SOUND good, but believe me it wasn't! This rug was cursed from day one, matting down immediately. I admit though, that it did look cute with my french provincial white/gold furniture!
2. My middle name begins with an "F". That's what I used to tell my friends and they would guess every name in the book and could never figure out what my middle name is. It is Faith.
3. I am told by my husband that we were introduced long before I thought we had met for the "first" time. Apparently our mutual friend had introduced us...the same friend that introduced us just before we started dating. Sadly, I do not remember the real first time. Guess he didn't make such a good first impression! Lucky him...he got a second chance to make a first impression!
4. My sister once asked me if I wanted to sign her autograph book. Being quite young, I was honored and knew exactly what I wanted to write. She helped me spell it out as I eyed up the stuffed cat that she had sitting by her bedroom door. "Janie has a kitty cat and it won't vigor."
5. When I was but a young 'un I picked a pussy willow from the branches mom had in the corner of the living room. I took it into the bathroom and promptly put it up my nose. My dad managed to extract it with tweezers when I panicked because I could not get it out. Ironically, many years later I met someone who remains a dear friend. She did the same exact thing when she was a kid. I wonder why we did that...
6. When I was little I got stung by a bee on my right arm. It eventually became infected and I needed to have it lanced. My mom told me that the bee was attracted to me because I was dressed like a flower in my pretty yellow, white, and brown playsuit. I believed her.
7. I once went to Florida with a friend. She and I were perplexed when we tried to cook hotdogs in the broiler at our hotel room and they were not getting done. Turned out we had put them in the oven drawer. I have since learned to cook.
Ok...so now I get to tag 7 more people. If you want to play, you have to link the person that tagged you (ME) and the people you tag (7 of them) AND you need to notify them so that they can play! Oh, and be sure to tell them the rules...
Here are the people I am tagging:
1. Karen of Sweet Necessi-Teas http://sweetnecessi-teas.blogspot.com/
2. Susan of The Dutch Rose http://thedutchrose.blogspot.com/
3. Pat of Patricia Rose http://www.patriciarose-apotpourriof.blogspot.com/
4. Michelle (dw) of The Raspberry Rabbits http://www.theraspberryrabbits.blogspot.com/
5. Kitty of Sweet Invocations http://kittysglitter.blogspot.com/
6. Erica of Meadow Street http://www.meadowstreet.com/blog/
7. Stephanie of Shabby in Pink Boutique http://www.shabbyinpinkboutique.blogspot.com/
NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION...I have a few announcements:
1. Please note the results of last week's poll. I will be creating some patterns and kits in the future to add to my site. Please stay tuned for that.
2. Take note of this Friday's Pink themed shopping on the sidebar to the right.
3. Make sure you come back next Monday for a few vacation pics!
4. and most importantly: PLEASE TUNE IN THIS THURSDAY TO READ ALL ABOUT MY FEATURED BOUTIQUE.