What an honor to be the recipient of the Arte y Pico award from Carrie of Noelle Garrett Designs. The Arte y Pico is "given to those who have a penchant for art." Thanks to Carrie for considering my blog amongst those who are worthy of this award. I am proud to be a part of the Make Mine Pink family.
Here are the rules:
1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name of and a link to the blog that presented it to him/her.
4. The award winner and one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog so everyone will know the origin of the award.
5. You must also post these rules.
The winners of this award as presented by me are:
1. Kitty Forseth of KittyGlitter
2. Susan VanRossum of The Dutch Rose
3. Stephanie Smith of Shabby in Pink
4. Erica of Meadow Street
5. Carol of Clutter Bug Studio