In the true spirit of my dw friend Shell, I have decided to share a list of things that I am grateful for this Monday.
1. IGF my wonderful dh to whom I have been married for 23 years as of yesterday. It is amazing how time flies, but it's a good life...ain't so?
2. IGF my one and only ds. He is 16 as of the end of August. At 6'2" my guy is one handsome dude with lotsa muscles...but so much more importantly he is an amazing guy on the inside. He is in 11th grade but by the end of the year he will have 30 college credits under his belt. He is currently studying theology and is a writer. The Lord has great plans for this one and I am so happy that my ds knows and loves Him.
3. IGF my dad, who I miss like crazy and my sweet mom who is living nearby.
4. IGF extended family and friends. Isn't it awesome to have a great support system and lots of love surrounding our lives?
5. IGF the retreat and my pink sisters...we are going to have a blast this weekend.
6. IGF the opportunity to display my products for the Business Recognition Award contest. I am so excited to share my ideas with everyone and get some feedback. Hope you all like it! I think you will.
7. IGF my pups who bring such joy to my life.
8. IGF my home, my health, my family's health. For plenty of food, clothes, whatever we need in this wonderful country. What wonderful freedoms we have here too!
9. IGF my dh's job. God is good!
10. IGF...and this actually SHOULD be number one...God's amazing love and that He has provided me a way to spend eternity with Him through Jesus. For being a "new" creature in Him...and oh, how I need that every single day as I keep messing up!
Now, I challenge you all (except Shell...dw). Can you list 10 things you give thanks for today?