Monday, June 15, 2009

Just a quick one...

Just wanted to let y'all know that I am taking preorders on the Christmas pinecone sachets and on the fall pillow collection until the end of the month. The pinecones will be available in sets of 3 for $17.97 in either red (sugarplum), white (fresh winter pine), or green (pine/cranberry). The pillows retail for $18.97 each and the pictures of the fall ones are right here ...under my 2/15/09 post.

Please email me at oddsparrow@msn.com or send me a dm or twitter or a message on facebook and I will put you on the list. Remember, with the magazine ads coming up, there will be a glut of ordering coming up. I want you all to be sure you get yours first, as you are my customer base. So please get yours preordered now. They make great gifts or will spruce up your own holiday decor. These items are 100% handmade by me, right here in the USA.

I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Scented Pinecone Sachets

Scented Pinecone Sachets
Hand-dipped