Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Introducing ...Andie! from Brown Bee Studios

Ok everyone...it's time for me to introduce to you one of my dear friends, Andie. She makes the most awesome li'l pinkeeps and has put together a sweet li'l deal for you. Please be sure to check out her blog and get ahold of some of her precious 'mater pinkeeps for yourself and those you love.
Blowout Sale!
'Sup kats and kittehs? Check it...I'm havin' a buy 2 get 1 free sale on all in stock tomatoes! Gotta make room for new crop, and this is my way of givin' y'all a lil' sumthin' sumthin' for helpin' a girl out on this. Just pop me a note with your selections and I'll get 'em right off to ya' lickety split...Thank y'all for shoppin' with me! xoxo Andi

YOU CAN FIND ANDIE AT: BROWN BEE STUDIOS

No comments:

Scented Pinecone Sachets

Scented Pinecone Sachets
Hand-dipped