Above is a reticule I made with a handpainted sunflower on it. There is a little bee at the top of the drawstring...I have a close up of it further down the page. This will be for the show.
Below...two jars of scented rag balls for the show. Lavender-vanilla scent...yum!
Below is a close up of the little bee on the drawstring, and the following picture is a full shot of this reticule. I made 6 of these this weekend for the show.
Last of all...an attempt at a rag basket. First time I have tried this, and I think it turned out cute. I don't know if I will make these for the show or not, but it is currently on my site.
Back to work now!!!!